Monday 18 February 2008

Royal Marine Cammando's.

Ooh rah.

I am just back from what can only be explained as another EPIC trip to the Royal Marine Commando's Base in Exeter. To put it simply I am loving training with Marines, sharing training tips, trying new things, and having crazy experiences. The guys who I have been training with are an Inspiration.
I managed to do the Royal Marine Endurance course for the second time. It consists of 2miles of boggy land, tunnels full of water,wading through water up to your shoulders etc, then jogging 4 miles back to camp with full weight and rifle. Here are just a few snaps I managed to grab..









1 comment:

Something from Nothing said...

Some of those structures look amazing for training! Up for coming to my ends sometime? Should be a laugh. Drop me a message via facebook. Hope all's well dude.

Brad